Canned fruit can be stored for a long time, is another form of fruit expression, as another way of fruit, it has no nutrition for the fruit, will not be lost during the production process it has all the nutrients it?
1. Vitamin A: Carotene is structurally stable and has little loss during the production of canned foods; studies have shown that heating contributes more to its structural stability. At the same time, glutathione in tomatoes is more effective in preventing prostate cancer after heating or canning.
2. Vitamin C: Although some of this element will be lost during the heating process, it will only decompose in large quantities in the aqueous solution. The remaining vitamin C will remain in a stable form within the shelf life of the product.
3. Folic acid: The stability of folic acid corresponds to vitamin C. (beverage agency: http://www.spdl.com/yinliao/)
4. Vitamin B1: During the production of canned canned food, the loss of vitamin B1 is less than the loss during cooking.
5. Potassium, Calcium: These two elements do not change during the production of canned foods.
6. Dietary fiber: The canning process not only does not have any effect on the substance, but also promotes its dissolution, strengthens its structural organization, and thus is more conducive to human body absorption.
It turns out that canned fruit still has a certain nutritional value, and it does not completely lose the nutrient content of the fruit.
- Orange Can Making Method
- Sugar Canned Oranges Nutritional Value
- Canned Orange Juice Canned Raw Materials
- Canned Orange Juice With Caps
- Sugar Canned Orange Process Benefits
- Canned Peaches
- Canned Peaches
- The Function And Function Of Peach Can
- The Practice Of Canning
- Canned Food Nutritional Value
- Can Babies Have Canned Fruit
- How Canned Fruit Is Processed
- Are Canned Fruits Safe During Pregnancy
- Can Canned Fruit Be Frozen
- Does Canned Fruit Make You Fat
- How Canned Mandarin Oranges Are Made
- Why Does Canned Fruit Last So Long
- How To Buy Canned Fruit
- What Are The Healthiest Canned Fruits？
- What Are Canned Fruits